Saturday, February 17, 2007

How and sounds

How you should learn the 2 Kana writhing methods? How I learned was by going by line of 5, since learning is writen in rows. You start with the A go to the I then U, E, O. Going by Vowel, K, S, T, N, H, M, R, Y, W and then "n" itself. Also, if you remember another symbol further on in the "Table", that's good. Also, I have a little note book that has every symbol, of the Kana, and my "Tests" and "Revisions". Everyday I jot down EVERYTHING I remember. Right now, I usually remember all Hiragana symbols and 40-46 Katakana symbols. When ever you think that yu know a whole section, wait a while without looking at any symbols, later on, open the book to a blank page, make a little graph:

A I U E O

K
S
T
N
H
M
R
Y
W
"N"

And Fill in as many blanks as you can.
On my first 2 Hiragana test I mde the same mistakes each time. I mixed up Ne and Re, and forgot Mo.

How to pronounce this stuff:
A: Imagine you were out in the cold, in your under-garments, for 3 hours, now, you find a hot spring. when you get in, you'd say a relaxing: Ahhhhhhh. Not screaming AHHHHHHHHHHH! But: ahhhhhhhh.
I: Not pronounced like in english I is pronounced as you would say E reciting the alphabet.
U: U is pronouced with flat lips, not as round lips as in english.
E: Ever been to Canada, eh? E is pronounced like the Canadien (I'm saying Canadian the french way cuz I like it better) Eh. Or if you are french, er, ais.
O: O is pronouced like oh.

No comments: